Congratulations MS AMRIT KAUR from Delhi for being the FINALIST at Mrs India International Queen 2020
“Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.”
Amrit Kaur from Delhi is a strong and amazing woman. Being a single mother, she has left no stone unturned to be successful in life. She has a 19 years old son and she is working as a senior executive in a travel company since 12years. She is a social worker, a part of Anganwadi and a role model for many women. She creates awareness to fight against domestic violence. She has also worked as a media reporter for an NGO.
She has completed her Mass Communication degree from Delhi & tours and travels degree from a Germany based company.
She is fond of dancing, singing, acting and modeling. Also, she likes reading books and playing outdoor games. She loves to help and motivate people.
She has been a showstopper at a beauty pageant and has acted in one music album as a main lead role which is going to be launched soon.
“A single mother has backbone made of steel and a heart made of gold.”
Amrit Kaur is a true example of that.
- Mrs India International Finalist MRS. MATANGI SUVARNA PRIYA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. MOUSHUMI KAR MAITY
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. AKANKSHA ALOK MISHRA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MAJOR POONAM SHARMA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. NIRMALA METWAL