Congratulations MRS. MALARVIZHI from Chennai for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2022! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Mrs. Malarvizhi and here are her amazing answers:
Profession : Principal, Hello Kids Smiley Preschool
Qualification:Post Graduate in Public Administration, Graduate in B. Ed and B.A (Tourism)
Strengths: My strength is confidence, hardworking, brave and boldness
Weakness: I am very emotional and sensitive
Likes: Dance and listening to music, I like to show love and care
Dislikes: Being Lazy
Tell us about your family:
I live with my husband and 2 kids. My Husband is working in IT Consultancy firm, my son is 18 years and my daughter is 15 years. I am the only daughter for my parents and only daughter-in-law for my in-laws. I love my family.
Quotes that keep you going, motivates you:
- “Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.”
- “Doing what you like is Freedom, liking what you do is Happiness.”
Achievements/Anything you are proud of yourself:
- Successfully established kids playschool (Hello Kids Smiley) and running the school for past 9 years. Received award under the category “Top 100 Best Preschool in India 2022” in 9thBrainfeed National Conference at Hyderabad
- I have lost 20 kgs post pandemic period and have recently won 1st prize in Beauty contest arranged in my apartment community
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
It is actually in all the women. Women have to find their inner talent and come out of their shell and achieve. In my opinion all women have to utilize the opportunities available to show themselves to the society and prove their talent.
Message for the society:
As a women, we have to fight against women harassment / trafficking and bring successful future India
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
- I want to give confidence to the women around me and help them succeed
- As a teacher, I would like to help for Kids Education
- I will create awareness about Women empowerment
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
- I have a dream and passion to participate in a beauty contest and walk in the ramp once. I want to show my talent to the world, I believe there is no age limit to achieve this goal
- In my opinion, beauty for the women is confidence and knowledge. I feel that, I have confidence on me and I have great knowledge in the field of Education and Kids development.
- I have lot of ambitions to do for the society and Mrs India International Queen will give me the identity to serve and make changes in my society.