Congratulations DR. BIRAJ THAKKER from Gujarat for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2022! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Dr. Biraj and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Dr. Biraj Thakker
Profession: Consultant Neonatologist and Pediatric Intensivist
Qualification: DNB Pediatric , Fellowship in Neonatology(IAP), PGPN (Boston )
Location: Anand , Gujarat
Strength: Shear Determination, Never give up attitude, curious to explore new dimensions of life. Approachable.
Weakness: Expecting perfection in every aspect of life and ending up working harder to keep up with commitments. I trust people easily.
Likes: Dancing, Teaching , Drawing , travelling , communicating with people and making more and more friends.
Dislikes: I never like female getting disadvantage for being female and same time I don’t like female taking advantage of being female.
Tell us about my family : Husband – Dr. Ankit Thakker ( Gynecologist )
One Son: KavanThakker , 14 years old studying in 9h standard.
Quotesthat keep me going and motivate me:
- “Nothing happens by chance, by fate, you create your own fate by your action called KARMA.”
- “Keep knocking hard with your KARMA, Destiny has to open door for you.”
- “Sometimes you don’t get what you want because you deserve better.”
- “Keep stretching your limit slowly and one day you can achieve what you thought was beyond your limit.”
1)I feel my biggest achievement is how God created me and how I evolved as a good human being.
2) I feel proud to be one of the chosen ones who can save the lives of tiny sick newborns and who had been given an opportunity to shower happiness in their parents’ lives.
3) I achieved greater heights in academics and teaching Functional Echocardiography and Point of care Ultrasound is my passion. I am a national-level speaker and being invited at various conferences and workshops to share my knowledge. I have couple of publication in some journals and have written a chapter in Ultrasound book.
4) With all my professional commitments I was able strike balance with my personal commitments to my family.
What isWomen empowerment according to me:
It is abolishing gender discrimination, starting from her birth to her entire life by giving her right to breath immediately after birth to come to this beautiful world. Giving her equal access to health care facilities, education, employment and giving her right to make her own choices and live her life in her own way.
Message to society:
Each and every individual has born with some or another special power, you just need to recognize that power within you and work hard to live your dream, never give up. Every person has duty to shine and contribute to society to make difference.
How will I give back to Society after becoming Queen:
*Although, I am currently working in private sector, given an opportunity I would like to work in areas of need and help poor people who cannot afford high quality care. I am working on setting up free /low cost NICU with government Grant and help poor people.
*India has world’s largest youth population. Given an opportunity, I would also like to address three main issues of our young generation1) lack of knowledge of healthy sex practice 2) Drugs 3) Excessive use of Social media by educating adolescents about healthy practices.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I have participated in Mrs India International Queen because I want to explore myself and experience myself the journey through this path.
I want to encourage all women by setting an example that if a woman decides, she can do anything. Age and profession don’t restrict her. If I can do then they all can do.
Leave A Comment