Congratulations MRS. AKANKSHA ALOK MISHRA from Varanasi for being the Finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2021! Let’s know more about her! We interviewed Mrs. Akanksha and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Akanksha Alok Mishra
Profession: school principal
Qualification: PG B ED
Likes: trying new things, straight forward people
Tell us about your Family:
I live in joint family. My family is of Engineers. I have two loving sons, both of them are completing their education. My younger son wants to be an Influencer.
Quotes that keep you going, motivates you:
- Kites fly higher against the wind not with the wind.
- Replace we from me…
Achievements/ Anything you are proud of yourself:
I received Shiksha Shri Samman for helping to students who were unable to take online classes giving them some instruments or asking them to come to place where they can have the privilege to attend the classes. We donated Tablets to children for 3 months. If I want to define in one word then it would be a Friend. I am friend of husband, friend of my kids, friend of my teachers, friend of my parents they find very approachable that whenever they needed, I am always there to help them.
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
We all are empowered. Mother nature has empowered us. We have got the quality that nobody else has got, we can give new life. Its just that we need people accept us the way we are. People try to mould us. We need Society to shift their view now, they should start accepting that females are empowered. We only need an acknowledgment now.
Message for the society:
Rather than to Society I want to give message to all the Parents because I feel they are rooting their kids so we need parents to tell their sons to start respecting the females. Females are substize these days the kind of media publicity. So now this is a call for a parent that they should teach to respect the opposite gender.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
- We need to talk with the mother of new generation kids because the mother I believe are the mentors who affect our life majorly these mothers can bring a change in our society as we can teach their son's that the other counterpart are equal and important.
- Making the young little girls and teenagers aware of their personal hygiene and body as Indian society mother hesitate to talk about their physical and emotional changes that even I am doing at my personal level just want to bring it on a bigger platform.
- Nowadays, we have a norm that parents have introduction session at the time of admission, they don’t involve grandparents. If we can have such opportunity where we have a grandparent, we should introduce them at the time of admission or after admission so that they can indulge in the kid’s studies at any point. Kids should feel importance of grandparents. I want involvement of the grandparents.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
- I wanted to make an initiative that Beauty is about your inner radiance it has nothing to do with the inches.
- This is an amazing platform which gives opportunity to married woman even after a certain age. Age will not be a bar when we have Mrs India International Queen with us.
- I want my kids to see me when they google and they see their mother’s name to be popped up in the window that Mrs India International Queen Mrs. Akanksha Alok Mishra is there. I have big dream that my children to see on google platform.