Congratulations MRS. ADITI TANEJA from Gurgaon for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2022! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Mrs. Aditi and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Aditi Taneja
Profession: Financial Analyst
Qualification: MBA (Finance) and B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Strengths: Ability to convert challenges into opportunities, openness to learn & grow every-day; solution oriented personality, never give up attitude. Another thing I admire about myself is that I don’t postpone things for tomorrow; rather take action.
Weakness: My emotions
Likes: Travelling and exploring; playing sports; connecting with people, honesty
Dislikes: Abusive environment, Manipulation
Tell us about your family:
I belong to a simple family from Delhi. Both my parents are retired government employees and I have a brother and a sister. I am married, my husband is a HR professional and we are blessed with a 7 year old son, who is the best gift I ever received. I am the proud daughter of my father because he always believed in me, no matter what, and he taught me two very important lifeskills – to never give up and no matter how many times you fall, remember to get up again.
Quotes that describe you / keep you going, motivates you:
- “Be happy, not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.”
- “Often, we feel, all you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything.”
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.”
Achievements / anything you are proud of yourself:
I have been a scholar throughout my academic studies. I have done MBA Finance from a renowned college in Karnatakaand doing good in my professional career. God has been kind enough as I was the few ones in college campus to get the dream job that every finance student aspired for. I admire myself for being a solution oriented person, who believes in turning every challenge into an opportunity. I also admire myself to be an early riser who is good at planning and executing any task at hand with thorough hardwork.
What is women empowerment according to you?
Women empowerment means giving the power or the authority in the hands of a person who not just aims towards the completion of a task but aims towards making the journey to the task enjoyable. And this combination of compassion with hardworkis actually what is required in the society today. Even God chose women for the most difficult task of nurturing a family. So, once we learn to appreciate the rules of God, we will be in alignment with the universe and we will learn to live in a world balanced between nature and technology. And these calamities that we have seen in the last two years will fade. A lady is a powerhouse who cannot just be independent but can support the society too with her compassion and hardwork and make the world a better place to be.
Message for the society:
We are here to enjoy the journey of human life. So, use your intellect to imbibe values of gratitude, forgiveness, patience, compassion, empathy, tolerance and flexibility & when you learn to give this to society, the universe gives it back to you. Being in alignment with universe is the most important thing today So become the reason for someone’s smile each single day. Each one of us is different in our own special way so let’s embrace the beauty in diversity – diversity of thoughts and actions. Let’s learn to appreciate different opinions with respect and live life in a flexible way without judging people. And make this world a better place to be.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
Everything I get from this platform currently and in future will be going back to society to support the social cause. Currently I support little bit financially for different causes, but I have plans for future. I intend to focus on two areas:
- Life skills based education system: I intend to start a life skill based education setup in India wherein other than becoming subject matter experts, children will become life skill experts. It is important that people learn how to deal with different life situations, and are able to respond, not react in various challenges of life. For this, they need to imbibe values of gratitude, forgiveness, patience, compassion, empathy, tolerance and flexibility & when you learn to give this to society, the society gives it back to you. Often times, we feel that educated people succumb to various types of pressures and then they feel helpless. Solets empower our future generation with these skills and automatically, the world will become a better place to be.
- Empowering women through an attitude of self-love: My aim is to spread awareness about self-love in women. I feel that women keep struggling between various roles they play but they forget themselves in the process. Reuniting with their inner self will help them to perform same tasks with much greater ease with less efforts and a positive frame of mind. In the process, women love themselves and also contribute better to society.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I am truly inspired by the tagline “Be strong, Be Confident, Be You” and I think it is a good platform to rediscover myself as a woman of strength. Also, I want to participate in Mrs India International Queen because I see it as a platform to spread awareness about women power. Married women usually forget to live their own life as they strive to fulfill their responsibilities towards the needs of immediate family members. However, having realized that without self-love, you can’t direct your energies in the best interest of people around you how much ever you wish. I want to spread this message to the whole world and this is the best platform for that. And believe me, once you direct your energies towards your inner self, you achieve the same tasks now with much less efforts and you contribute not just to your family but to society as a whole. So, kudos to women power through self-love!! Be grateful every single day and learn to forgive.