Congratulations DR. SNEHAL DESHPANDE from Navi Mumbai for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2022! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Dr.Snehal and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Dr.Snehal Deshpande
Profession: Developmental and Neonatal therapist; Entrepreneur
Heartfulness trainer and practitioner; Director – Sneh RERC
And Director of Wellness programs- Heartfulness Institute
Qualification: BSc(Physiotherapy) C/NDT; SI trained (USC/WPS)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Strengths: Perseverance, Love what I do always. Optimistic Attitude, Good Communication skills, No inhibitions to connect with people from any walks of life. I can talk to anyone without hesitation; Not worried about future; Take the day as it comes. Authentic in what I say and do.
Weakness: Trust people without any inhibitions; Not oriented to finances
Likes: meditation, Share with everyone whatever I can in whichever way I can. Reading; Traveling; working; Healthy food and Chocolates
Dislikes: People who are double faced; Indiscipline; Procrastinations; Spicy and oily food
Tell us about your family:
Immediate- Have a supportive Husband Ganesh who is the MD Sneh Holistic Wellness and cultural Foundation;
Beautiful daughter – who is the Business Development manager of Sneh RERC married to handsome Dr Abhay Jain who is a consultant in USA.
Sneh family which includes therapists and children coming to sneh and their families
Extended family – everyone in the world.
Quotes that keep you going, motivates you:
- “Aham Brahmasmi”- I Am Brahm- this saying simply means experience the divine within yourself, your work and whatever you are doing.
- “Tat Tvam Asi”- “That thou art” Again it means the divine pervades with each one of each and that is what connects us.
- “I am because we are”- Ubuntu Philosophy
the idea that humanity is based on the plural and not the singular.
Achievements/ Anything you are proud of yourself:
Everything which gives me an opportunity to be part of the humanity.
Sneh RERC is something I am truly proud off.
- Being awarded “Women of decade in healthcare”
- Being Awarded the promising Indian
- Scholarships from AACPDM- 2009 and 2019
- Proud of my Mother who is responsible for what I am today
- Proud of my daughter who has taken Sneh RERC as her baby
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
Women empowerment means empowering every woman to search the joy and happiness within herself. To cherish that joy and spread it to humanity.
Message for the society:
“ To design the destiny of humanity, we start with ourselves first and then expand our consciousness to include others”
Change of any sort starts with each of us within each one of us.
Let us help each other to understand how we can change our destiny by make small changes in our attitudes.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
Whatever opportunity we get we must give our fullest. I would love to give what I am good at and what I have.
An opportunity for everyone to change for the better;
- Strive for equal opportunities to children who are specially abled.
- Work for adaptations in society so that they can move around freely.
- Start early intervention programs so that the pick-up is early and therapy can start early.
- Start training programs for ASHA and ANGAN Wadi workers to help families with Special children.
- Rural upliftment by adopting villages and empowering the young Indians.
- Offer Heartfulness meditation practices to the world free of cost.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I have participated in Mrs India International Queen to heartfully connect with everyone and spread the message of harmony to the world. To use this platform to spread happiness and empower every individual who seeks to be empowered.