Congratulations MAJOR DR. ANJALI RANI from Varanasi for being the Finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2021! Let’s know more about her! We interviewed Major Dr. Anjali and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Major Dr. Anjali Rani
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DNB, MBA
Strengths: Confident, Brave and Independent
Weakness: Not able to control excess eating, emotional, Trust everyone and tell all things about myself
Likes: Travelling to beautiful natural places, dancing, various traditional foods, wearing different dresses and get clicked on camera, true love and true friendship
Dislikes: fight, people who tell lies and staying in populated and crowded areas
Tell us about your family:
My husband Dr. Siddharth Lakhotia is a cardiac surgeon and a very good photographer. My son Atharv Lakhotia is studying in 9th class and is a very good bird photographer.
Quotes that keep you going, motivate you:
- Arise! Awake! And stop not till the goal is achieved!
- You are not meant for crawling. So, don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.
- Respond to every call that excites your spirit.
- Love is the water of life. Drink it with heart and soul.
- I belong to no religion. My religion is love. Heart is my temple.
- When you do things from your soul. You feel a river of joy within.
- Don’t sit and wait. Go out there and feel life.
Achievements/ Anything you are proud of yourself:
- First student to get scholarship in 10th class from my district Sangrur. I got 10th position in Punjab
- Served in Indian army as short service commissioned officer for five years
- I am the First doctor in my family.
- Black belt in taekwondo
- In charge of Maharani Laxmi Bai Swasthya Yojna of National Medical Organization
- Marathon Runner
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
Women empowerment according to me is to make the women aware about their powers. Women are already powerful. God has given them the blessing of becoming the mother and creator of life. They need to develop leadership qualities and should be financially independent.
There is no need of comparison between men and women. Whenever required a woman can play the role of a man. There should not be competition of superiority between man and woman. Men and women complete each other. Both need their space and respect.
Message for the society:
Society is made of men and women and children, various customs and culture and traditions.
There are certain problems which women face because of society.
Women suffering from infertility or those who are widow and divorcee face lots of sarcastic comments from society.
It is surprising that women mainly comments on women. The men who came on earth because of women are creating problems for women.
If we really want good environment for women then we start from children and teaching boys how to respect women, create awareness about the problems faced by women and how to solve them, give woman love and support when she is in need.
Topic on which I want to create awareness:
How to decrease complications during pregnancy and delivery and how to decrease maternal deaths?
The death rate of pregnant women is very high in India and few other countries. This death rate can be decreased if we make them aware what are do’s and don’ts of pregnancy. What are important indications when they have to go to hospital. Where they should go for delivery? They should go to a hospital where 24 hours blood bank facility and operation theatre and ICU Facility is available. How to improve anemia? This awareness can decrease death rate and complications during pregnancy.
We want every child should get the pure and unconditional love of mother. For this we have to save every mother.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
If I get chance to become a Queen, then I can perform my duties at larger scale. For making society a better place the basic requirements should be fulfilled. Population Control is very important. If population is less, then resources will be better distributed and more jobs will be available and pollution will be less. Use of contraceptive methods is very low in India. They think more children and more income.
I am incharge of Maharani Laxmi Bai Swasthya Yojna at National Level in National Medicos Organization. This organization has branches in all states of India. Every state has its group of Doctors and Students of MBBS and BDS. With their help the following program can be done.
Work plan :
- Teach the adolescent girls about menstrual hygiene, anemia, sexually transmitted diseases
- Pre- pregnancy preparation
- Warning signs of pregnancy
- Balance diet
- Contraceptive methods
- Exercise and yoga
For this I will make small videos and share. I will organize medical camps and educate people, provide lectures in schools and colleges and counseling of parents. Counseling of family members on Infertility and pregnancy.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I have participated in Mrs India International Queen because I wanted to enjoy womanhood. I wanted to work on a larger platform to create an awareness about how to prevent maternal deaths and complications during pregnancy. I participated in this pageant to give the message of true love, how powerful it is and how can it fill you with happiness. Mother’s love is the purest form of love.
- Mrs India International Finalist MRS. MATANGI SUVARNA PRIYA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. MOUSHUMI KAR MAITY
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. AKANKSHA ALOK MISHRA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MAJOR POONAM SHARMA
- Mrs India International Queen Finalist MRS. NIRMALA METWAL