Congratulations MRS. JYOTI DHINGAN from Delhi for being the Finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2021! Let’s know more about her! We interviewed Mrs. Jyoti and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Jyoti Dhingan
Profession: Staff nurse
Weakness: Trust anyone easily
Likes: Simple living high thinking people
Dislikes: Fake people
Tell us about your family.
I am a proud daughter of Mrs. Anita Devi and Late Shri Dharmendra Singh. I have a loving, caring and supportive husband whose name is Mr Gaurav Prakash.
Quotes that keep you going, motivate you:
- “Little girls with dreams, become women with vision.”
- “Her soul is fierce. Her heart is brave. Her mind is strong.”
Achievements/ Anything proud of yourself:
The day I completed my nursing profession is one of my biggest achievement for me because of which today I am able to help people in need and that makes me feel proud of myself.
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
According to me, Women Empowerment is to promote education, training and professional development of women, and also promoting equality through community initiatives and advocacy. We must ensure the health, safety and well-being of all workers. Also, we should establish high level corporate leadership for gender equality.
Message for society:
- Save trees and water, save life.
- Follow healthy lifestyle because a healthy body has a healthy mind.
- Help others in need because of this epidemic people need more care and love, and wear mask properly.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
- I want to make a Ngo for senior citizens which makes them self – reliant and provides them with all the basic amenities.
- I would like to end child labour and educate children.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I have participated in Mrs India International Queen to prove myself and to create my own identity.
Leave A Comment