Congratulations MRS. AMARJEET KAUR from Panchkula for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2024! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Mrs. Amarjeet and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Amarjeet Kaur
Profession: Govt. Job
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics
Location: Panchkula (Haryana)
Strength: Communication skills. I am very disciplined and self-Motivated woman. I face the challenges as they come and overcome them by solving them.
Weakness: Too much multi-tasking, detailed focused on everything, busy mind all the time.
Likes: I like cleanliness, well dressed and discipline. I cannot make any compromise on these two issues.
In my view if a person is not disciplined then he or she is not going contribute anything in society.
Dislikes: I do not like hypocrisy and indiscipline at work or in life.
Tell us about your Family:
Daughter working in Google as a Project Manager. Husband working in Railtel cooperation under Ministry of Railway as Executive Director.
Quotes that keep you going, motivate you:
- You can start at any age, follow your dreams, which satisfies you.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the Ending!
- Never try to repair the past which is IMPOSSIBLE…
- Be prepared to construct the Future which is POSSIBLE.
Achievements/ Anything you are proud of yourself:
- Modeling and runner up in Tanisq jeweler.
- Modeling and Chief Guest of opening Diamond Jewelry and Malabar Jeweler.
- Finalist and Title winner in a beauty pageant
- Multi-Talented Woman-2023, coverage in magazine Femmetimes in September.
- Multi-Talented Woman MTTV India Award 2023.
- Showstopper of BEL Raising Day.
- Interview published in Salon Hair raiser Panchkula.
- Participate in cycling Race in Tricity.
- Very Good Swimmer.
- Experience of Long Driving
- Very good in Cooking and gardening and got best prize in 2019.
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
In my view women empowerment is promoting woman’s sense of self –worth and her equal existence in the world.
Message for the Society:
My message to society is that we all are human beings and children of one God. We all should work together and make this world a wonderful place to live. We should set an example for the generation to follow.
How will you give back to Society after becoming a Queen?
Becoming Queen, I will help old age people age people who are alone because their children have abandoned them or are settled aboard. I will also help underprivileged children for their study so that they come up in the society.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
As the name says Mrs India International Queen is an international platform through which I can convey my thoughts and feelings to the society. It will make me feel proud to become a Queen on international level.