Congratulations MRS. ALTA SHARMA from New Delhi for being selected as a finalist of Mrs India International Queen 2022! Let’s know more about her. We interviewed Mrs. Alta and here are her amazing answers:
Name: Alta Sharma
Qualification: MA in Sanskrit
Location: New Delhi
Strengths: Dedicated, Determined & flexible to handle any situation
Weakness: Emotional, Nervousness & Insecure
Likes: Travelling, Dancing & Singing
Dislikes: Unhealthy food, Pessimists & Cold weather
Tell us about your family:
There are 5 members in my family including me, my husband, 2 sons and my mother. My husband is a Govt Employee. My elder son is 29 years old who is currently pursuing PHD in biotechnology and my younger son is 22 years’ old who is currently in his last year of BBA. My mother is bed-ridden and Me and my family looks after her.
Quotes that keep you going, motivates you:
- “I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring.” -Tila Tequila
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” -Maya Angelou
Achievements/ Anything you are proud of yourself:
- I re-established my business after the corona wave as it got nearly closed during that time. I recently purchased machinery for the same and I also established my business digitally.
- In the past 3 years, I started using social networking websites like Youtube and Tiktok even though I wasn’t aware of the technology that’s around us.
What is Women Empowerment according to you?
- We have to increase authority and responsibility individually and in groups.
- We refer to increase spiritual, educational, political, social, economical strength.
- We should focus on these points to increase women empowerment- education, health, self-employee, justice, sensitivity and equality.
Message for the society:
Please take care of your psychological health because a mentally unhealthy person is the root cause of the crime and all the problems in the world. A person with good mental health would know the difference between right and wrong.
Believe in yourself and be confident.
How will you give back to society after becoming a Queen?
I would like to do something for stray animals in our society as they need our care and love. I want to be their voice and happiness.
Why have you participated in Mrs India International Queen?
I believe that this title needs someone who is blend of beauty with responsibility and I believe that is me.
It’s my childhood dream to walk the ramp in gown all glammed up and crown on my head which would be of course the happiest moment of my life. I want to help people in need. I want to be the glue for the broken. I want to be the light for those in darkness. I want to channelize my energy and capabilities for the betterment of society and I know I am capable of doing more for people than I am doing right now. Also, I believe Mrs India International Queen is an amazing platform which will help me to achieve my goals.