Terms & Conditions
- Entry will be allowed strictly only by INVITATION.
- Each FREE PASS admits only 1 person.
- Each FREE PASS includes seating for 1 person.
- The PASS cannot be exchanged, transferred, or sold for commercial gain.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid PASS.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any kind of food & beverages to the venue.
- Visitors must carry a valid I.D proof (Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Passport) for identity verification at the venue.
- Mrs India International Queen reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
- Mrs India International Queen cannot accept responsibility for any loss of damage to personal property brought to the show.
- For safety of visitors to the show, the organizer reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
- Visitors are requested to attend the show in good moral behavior and conduct. Any kind of misbehavior (whether through the use of language, gesture etc.) which is likely to insult, humiliate or threaten anybody associated with Mrs India International Queen will not be tolerated. This will likely invite the ejection from the venue and possible further legal actions.
- Videography is strictly prohibited in the event, any use of copyright content of Mrs India International Queen will invite strict legal action and penalty charges. Also, any photos clicked during the event by visitors cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry professional cameras in the event.
Note: The event will be conducted by following the health & safety measures and government guidelines.